Tsarigradsko shosse 119A
Tel. +359 2 954 91 04
( + 359 2) 887 37 08
e-mail: interbusiness@ interbusiness-bg.net
Radka Stamenova- President
Rumen Draganov – Honorary Director
Aneta Pernishka - Director
Stanka Kostadinova- Pedagogical Consultant
Stiliyan Stanimirov - Teacher, section "Tourism"
RADKA TZVETKOVA STAMENOVA
Founder and Managing Director of Meridian 22 Ltd. (1990) and Interbusiness Co. (1992)
Both companies were established in the early nineties of the past century as one of the first private enterprises in Bulgaria. Over the years Mrs. Stamenova gained experience in the management of various projects, the organization of seminars, workshops and exhibitions, and in the field of consultancy services.
Mrs. Stamenova is the founder of five educational private establishments
- Meridian 22 Private Junior High School (Licence RD 14-78/09.08.1995)
- Meridian 22 Private English & German High School (Licence RD 14-23/ 29.04.1998)
- Interbusiness Private Vocational High School (Licence RD14-47/23.05.2001)
- Interbusiness Private Vocational College of Hospitality Management, Sofia, Bulgaria (Licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science (Licence RD 14-122/25.07.2003)
- The Career Vocational Centre (accredited by the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training at the Council of Ministers - Licence No. 200312101 through Order No. 17 on 26.11.2003). The centre instructs specialists in various fields of business and life.
Mrs. Radka Stamenova is a master of science in the field of power engineering. She has worked for many years as a research associate in the Energoproekt Enterprise. She has specialized in Imperial College, London, and at the University of Leeds, UK.
Mrs. Stamenova is a member of the Board of directors of:
- Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- National Agency for Vocational Education and Training with the Council of Ministers
- Bulgarian Association of Women Entrepreneurs, President
- National Chamber for Business Development
- National Association for Independent Education
- Bulgarian-Italian Cooperation Forum
- Club of the Bulgarian Women-Entrepreneurs and Managers
She is also a member of
- Bulgarian Industrial Association
- Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- Bulgarian-American Trade Economic Council
- Rotary Club Sofia International
- In 2000 Mrs. Radka Stamenova was elected Woman Manager of the Year by the Ministry of Economy, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Nie Zhenite newspaper.
- In 2007, for her public and charity activities Mrs. Stamenova was presented with the honorary title of “Worthy Bulgarian”.
- On 14 October 2008 in Brussels Meridian 22 became a member of the European Parliament of Enterprises.
- On 8 January, 2009, Mrs. Radka Stamenova was awarded with the National Human Resources Prize for year 2008. It was bestowed by the Bulgarian Human Resources and European Integration Foundation and the Human Resources Magazine for high achievement in the field of human resources management.
Rumen Draganov- honorary director
Rumen Draganov has worked in tourism for more than 30 years. He graduated the Technical University of Sofia and the University of National and World Economy. He has held different positions in tourism- a guide, a technical representative, an office director in the international trade organization Balkantourist, an executive director of the Balkan Holidays International holding, a president of Balkan Holidays branches in London, New York, Rome, Moscow, Cairo, etc. Rumen Draganov has also been a chairman of the Committee of Tourism with the Council of Ministers and Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Commerce and Tourism. He has worked in a number of NGOs- the Bulgarian Association of Travel Agencies, the Bulgarian Association for Alternative Tourism. He was the publisher and editor of Tourism Bulgaria Magazine. From 1999 to 2006 he was the chairmanof the Tourism Council in Sofia, a member of the National Tourism Board and the National Confederation of Bulgarian Tourist Industry. At present he is the director of the Institute for Analyses and Assessment in Tourism.
Aneta Pernishka- director
Education and training:
Higher education- Sofia University, Geography and History
Stanka Kostadinova- pedagogical consultant
Education and training
1968 – 1973 Vocational High School of Mechanical Engineering, Yambol, Bulgaria; Cold Metal Processing
1973 – 1977 Konstantin Preslavski Higher Pedagogical Institute- philologist, teacher of Bulgarian language and literature; second major: Russian language and literature
1987 – 1988 Sofia University- specialization: High-speed recording, input and processing of language data
1980-1995 Konstantin Preslavski Higher Pedagogical Institute, Shumen
Philologist in the Department of Methodology of Language Studies and part-time assistant professor of Bulgarian Language Teaching Methodology
2007 – Interbusiness Vocational Hospitality and Tourism Management College, Sofia- academic coordinator