Organization of the vocational training
The rapid social, technological and economic changes in Europe and the world turn life-long learning into a necessity.
A fourth-degree professional qualification is an official recognition of completed vocational training not only at the labor market but also in continuing education in graduate and postgraduate programs.
The motto of the Interbusiness college team is:
Your training is your career.
Objective: Professional training for successful career in Europe and the world!
Tasks to accomplish the objective:
- Interaction with the academic community in Bulgaria and Europe
- Applying new training methods and approaches
- Providing up-to-date textbooks and materials
- Highly qualified lecturers and instructors- academically-ranked people and proven professionals in the entrepreneurship and management of the hospitality industry
- Great support from real business for efficient hands-on training
- Professional development of the students in the course of their training in high quality hotels and restaurants
- Successful social realization and competitiveness at the labor market
Students’ training is in two languages:
Classes are held in Park Hotel Moskva- such is the common practice of all leading schools of hospitality entrepreneurship and management in Europe and the world. It gives students the opportunity to combine theory and practice and to attain specific knowledge, skills and competencies.
The quality and development of the education and training process are achieved through continuous upgrade of the curricula in order to have:
Higher competence and expertise of our students.
- Objective learning results